This is your source for an insider perspective on European six-day racing this winter. I'm still looking for sponsors to help make it all possible (here's my resume). Also feel free to make donations online using the button below; any support is appreciated and I have a list of private contributors on the site throughout the year.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

BANG... I pulled the trigger

Things are coming together finally. I have been unable to find a title sponsor and for that reason I somewhat abandonded my large-scale vision of a European track season. Over the last few days I've figured out the missing pieces to the puzzle, and at the end of October I'll be moving to Europe to race track through February. For the record, here's a little three-step plan in how to become the dirtbag bike racer you've always wanted to be:

Step 1: get a new credit card with 20,000 bonus miles so you can get a free plane ticket

Step 2: become a male model and make a grand in a few weeks

Step 3: Ebay everything you own not related to the most pressing racing demands

I still need to finalize some things, and by "some things" I actually mean "everything," but in this case I think making a decision is the biggest step and after that things will fall into place. Right? Like a place to live? And a way to support yourself? Sure...

Unrelated, below is a picture of Dan Harm from our recent trip to LA.

cramped airplane 
seating. fotosearch 
- search clipart, 
illustration, 
drawings and vector 
eps graphics images

2 comments:

Baum said...

good choice. if anything dirt bag bike racers are sexy.

harm said...

You forgot step 4: let your dirt-bag friend borrow 3,000 dollars worth of gear so you can actually have him potentially go to Europe to be your Madison partner. You partner-less whore.