This is your source for an insider perspective on European six-day racing this winter. I'm still looking for sponsors to help make it all possible (here's my resume). Also feel free to make donations online using the button below; any support is appreciated and I have a list of private contributors on the site throughout the year.

Friday, November 23, 2007

A ride through Nice...

Here are some video clips from my ride today. Biking through Nice proper is sort of like playing a video game because so much is happening at once. Unlike Germany, it's definitely okay to jay walk and run red lights here... and people do so with great passion. I look forward to exploring more, and as much fun as it is, getting out of the city more as well.

2 comments:

Bilko said...

How warm is it? Not that I couldn't search the net myself... but it seems your video, which almost plays too fast, shows people in jackets.

Hope you got a little turkey yesterday. Seattle was sunny, but chilly at mid 40's. So many people were out for a little road ride & sunshine to celebrate the holiday.

Gliderbison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.